Our 20,000sqft facility at Redditch, south of Birmingham houses machining and fabrication equipment operated by trained staff, and has production areas for the assembly of unitized systems, stick systems and sash window systems, as well as the fabrication of accessory components such as sunshades, pressings and other specialty facade elements. We have our own QC test lab, in-house training center and an outside visual mock up bay.
Our production employees have extensive manufacturing experience.
We have our own stillages and work with reliable local trucking contractors.
Our production equipment includes;
- Elumatec SBZ118 3 axis CNC with rotating head and 8 tool magazine. 2.4m deck capacity. Suitable for machining of aluminiun, pvc and light-gauge steel profiles up to 230mm x 230mm
- Elumatec DG79 double bladed mitre saw
- Elumatec TS 161 upcut saw
- Brake press
- 2 x 1 tonne fixed overhead cranes, 2 x 500kg mobile cranes
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Dow accredited Silicone bonding equipment with additional in-house QA and QC program
We have access to extensive off-shore production facilities, with a continuous capacity of up to 2,000msq of unitised curtain wall per month, and peak capacity of 4,000msq per month.